– UI changes
– Added notification sound for Alert Messages
– Changed some functions so that users with a HTC device with Sense UI ROM can now also use the Xposed Module (not required though)
– Removed the annoying “allyourmessages…” message from the inbox when using Xposed (now only shows “HushSMS message sent”)
– Set the fields for Number and Message as variable instead static in the Tasker plugin. This should give you some more flexibility when using HushSMS with Tasker.
– Fixed a bug in the “Alert Feature” where alert where not shown under some circumstances
– Fixed a bug which prevented HushSMS to work properly on CM11 build after 31.06.2014. It’s working fine again now on latest CM11 nightlies
– Reintegrated Xposed Module into HushSMS. You no longer need to install a separate Xposed Module APK. Please disabled/uninstall the old module in Xposed Framework prior to using v2.7
Simple Secure Notes stores your thoughts as encrypted text files, ready to be synced to your cloudspace of choice.
It is available in the Google Play Store for 99 Cents (€/$).
It stores your data AES256 encrypted in txt files. You can then use tools like FolderSync to sync your notes to owncloud, dropbox, drive or whatever cloudspace you use.
Regain your privacy! NOW!
WARNING: HushSMS is currently not compatible with the latest CM11 nightlies as of July 2014. All other CM11 before July should be fine. The issue is currently under investigation.
I recently slowly started coding again after a long period of other things I had to handle. So I just released version 2.6.1 of HushSMS and version 1.7.6 of the HushSMSXposedHelper module. All customers can download via the usual form here. Note that the HushSMSXposedHelper v1.7.6 is required by HushSMS 2.6.1.
Existing customers can download the update after providing the license string here.
So what’s new?
First and most important I added an update checker so you don’t have to revisit my homepage over and over again to make sure you are on the latest version. You can now check it on every start (configurable in the settings; see screenshot below) or manually from the menu.
Of course there are a lot of bug fixes in this release which I will not explicitly mention here.
Then a totally new feature is the alert function which enables you to get notified about event like if someone is sending an MWI message to you. You will get an alert window (see screenshot below) when clicking in the notification which shows you all known message details including the full PDU and the senders number. Of course this whole stuff can be disabled in the settings screen, but I guess you will like this feature 🙂
Well I know there are still a lot of features you requested and maybe there are new (and also old) bugs hanging around and I will do my best to provide you with the best experience, please bare with me.
In case of any questions / comments / rants please don’t hesitate to contact me via email.