[TL/DR] Grab it here: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/scrambled-net/id1061103170?mt=8
As like for many of you the addictive Puzzle Game Scrambled Net was a game that I always installed as first App on any new Android phone I had in the past. When I switched to iOS for my daily driver about a year ago that game was something I always missed. It had helped me out the many times when I had to wait for a flight/train/doctor/whatever. So I decided to write it from scratch for iOS devices and I will add new things over time.
It’ been released a week ago and I’m playing it daily.
A currently pending release, yet to be approved by Apple, adds Game Center support and a global Leaderboard so you can compare your skills with others around the world.
It’s been a while and due to a lot of other stuff and regular workload I was not able to do anything related to HushSMS. However since there where a lot of updates to the Android OS some things messed up in HushSMS. With this release I addressed two very annoying issues.
1. The “allyoumessages…” message in the sent items folder of the SMS application should no read “HushSMS message sent” again
2. Some devices used another API method when sending SMS out and I added this API method. So finally the hand full of users who had problems sending messages with HushSMS are now able to use the App. Sorry for the delay folks and thanks for your patience.
I am planning new features in HushSMS as requested by some users like a history of sent messages and the possibility to define a favorite list where you can put in target and message type combinations for messages you tend to send frequently.
If you have ideas on how to extend the App or if you have features you’d like to see added please don’t hesitate to drop me line.
today Apple approved My App Statistics and it is available in the iTunes App Store now. This app was created in the hope that it would be useful to other developers who develop Android apps and sell them in the Google Play Store but use an iPhone as their daily driver. You can get all your sales data from Google Wallet and get them presented in the app including some graphs.
The full description can be read on the product page here.
Or you can head over to the iTunes App Store directly. The app is not free and costs 2.99€ / $2.99:
A new year a new release.
– Added the option to send raw SumbmitPDU’s directly
– Code optimisation
With the new option you can send raw SubmitPDU directly from HushSMS extending your possibilities to manipulate SMS messages directly without the need of a complicated PC/Modem setup. You surely must be able to speak PDU though…
I also just released SMSProxy to the Google Play Store. With SMSProxy all outgoing SMS are monitored and logged into a database including timestamp, target number, content (if applicable) and the FULL SubmitPDU. Guess what: You can copy the logged PDUs from SMSProxy and paste it into HushSMS new option for sending SubmitPDU’s. Cool, isn’t it?
Enjoy & Cheers
Changes in version 2.7.5 are:
– Added option to set the number of waiting messages in MWI when using UDH method
– Fixed a bug in Replace messages when phone automatically adds a validity period in the message
– Added option to disable delivery report for Class0 message as per to user request
HushSMS v2.7.3 fixes a bug in the Replace Messages where these where sent as class 0 instead.
– UI changes
– Added notification sound for Alert Messages
– Changed some functions so that users with a HTC device with Sense UI ROM can now also use the Xposed Module (not required though)
– Removed the annoying “allyourmessages…” message from the inbox when using Xposed (now only shows “HushSMS message sent”)
– Set the fields for Number and Message as variable instead static in the Tasker plugin. This should give you some more flexibility when using HushSMS with Tasker.
– Fixed a bug in the “Alert Feature” where alert where not shown under some circumstances
– Fixed a bug which prevented HushSMS to work properly on CM11 build after 31.06.2014. It’s working fine again now on latest CM11 nightlies
– Reintegrated Xposed Module into HushSMS. You no longer need to install a separate Xposed Module APK. Please disabled/uninstall the old module in Xposed Framework prior to using v2.7
Simple Secure Notes stores your thoughts as encrypted text files, ready to be synced to your cloudspace of choice.
It is available in the Google Play Store for 99 Cents (€/$).
It stores your data AES256 encrypted in txt files. You can then use tools like FolderSync to sync your notes to owncloud, dropbox, drive or whatever cloudspace you use.
Regain your privacy! NOW!